Foiling the spread of coronavirus
Covid-19 has rocked our world in ways we never imagined. The virus has touched every fragment of our existence. Countless have died and we owe it to their memory and the hardworking staff in the NHS to stop the virus spreading. Below are top tips to foil the spread of the virus.
- wash your hands with soap and water often, for at least 20 seconds
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- clean objects and surfaces you touch often (such as door handles, kettles and phones) using your regular cleaning products
- consider wearing a face covering when in shared spaces
- keep windows open in the room you’re staying in and shared spaces as much as possible
- Try as much as possible to stay 2m apart from other people
- be conscious of any covid related symptom you may have – consider self-isolating
If you follow the steps above, you will be doing your bit in the fight against the dreaded virus!
nhs.uk. 2020. [online] Available at : How To Avoid Spreading Coronavirus (COVID-19) To People You Live With [Accessed 12 August 2020].
- Dettol Biodegradable Antibacterial Surface Cleanser Wipes – Pack of 56£9.59 incl.VAT
- Dettol Anti-Bacterial Aloe Vera Hand Hygiene Gel – 50ml£3.95 incl.VAT
- Lemsip Max Day & Night Cold & Flu-16 Capsules£5.99 incl.VAT
- Lemsip Max Cold + Flu -16 capsules£4.79 incl.VAT