Do not take:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you are under 18 years old
- If you are already taking a medicine for stress or anxiety
- If you are taking a medicine to help you sleep Kalms Day tablets may make you feel sleepy.
- If affected do not drive or use machines.
- The sedative effects of this medicine may be increased by alcohol.
- Therefore alcohol should be avoided whilst taking this medicine.
- If symptoms worsen, or do not improve after 4 weeks consult your doctor.